A wide variety of biological safety cabinets are designed to meet diverse applications in the life science, clinical, pharmaceutical and industrial laboratories.
In varying degrees, a biological safety cabinet is designed to provide three basic types of protection:
- Personnel protection from harmful agents inside the cabinet.
- Product protection to avoid contamination of the work, experiment, or process.
- Environmental protection from contaminants contained within the cabinet.
Friendly Control Panel
- Color LED screen shows the air velocity, time, fan station, HEPA filter life and alarm in real time
- Safe and reliable, energy-efficient
- DC fan and LED light make the operation power consumption save 30%
- Intelligent auto-supply system of imported blower ensures the change of air volume is less than 10%, when the resistance of filter increases 50% and enhance safety
- Alarm system for safe operation height is interlocked with light. At the same time light is interlocked with sterilizing
- Leak detection in cabinet, no leakage at 500Pa
- UV light with set timer, safer and high efficiency
- 10° sloped front makes it comfortable for the operator
- Negative pressure and double layer chamber around ensure non-leakage, non-pollution
- Demountable circular arc armrest can alleviate working tiredness and make it easy to transport
- Front window adopts a hanging lifting system (imported from Japan) and more than a 5mm thick security glass with arbitrary positioning, high stability and convenient for sterilization when closed
- Front window can be cleaned all over, solving the problem of not being accessible to clean inside
- Moveable working table with a handle and support makes it easier to clean the collecting tank
- There are two anti-splash spare sockets and four service ports in the cabinet
- Movable stainless steel worktable, 4 litre capacity stainless steel collecting tank with below down valve, easy to collect water, cleaning and disinfection
- Non-obstructive air return mode in the front suction channel
- Adjustable leveling foot without an exposure thread
- USA HV ULPA filter medium, provides 99.9995% typical efficiency for particle size over 0.12 microns, glass fiber materials
- Minimum ISO 4 air quality in the work area
- Unique technology of non-leakage
- Every ULPA filter will be tested to ensure non-leakage
ECO mode and Power off Memory Function
- You need not turn off BSC when stopping an experiment. You can close the front window, and BSC will turn to ECO mode to ensure cleanliness in the working area. While opening the front window, BSC will turn to normal mode immediately
- If power is lost unexpectedly, BSC will return to the station it was at before losing power when power is regained. This ensures safety of the operator