Meet the most elegant and efficient fume hood
EKá fume hood has many small and distinct user-friendly features. It greatly simplifies lab users’ everyday research activities.
EKá’s thoughtful design is bound to impress you, be it a full viewing height or super smooth sash movement, easy to access whiteboard or a small storage shelf. These specifics make demanding research work easy and more productive.
Most User-Friendly Fume Hood
- Aerodynamic sash design
- Smooth sash movement
- Full viewing height
- Socket valves easily accessible
- Shelf inside
- Diffused even lighting
- Easy to access whiteboard
- Very low noise
EKá provides 25% more workspace to all other contemporary fume hoods.
Truly, EKá offers you what you deserve – More Space!
Most Ergonomic Fume Hood
- All utility nozzles access in front
- Air line with pressure gauge
- Vacuum valve with gauge – Broen only
- Sink in front
- Drawers for stationery, glassware & storage
- Label holder handles
- Notepad holder
EKá’s ergonomic features list is very long. The amazing features include well-placed valves & sockets, utility lines & a sink in the front, pressure gauges for vacuum & air, and a simple notepad holder.
Moreover, EKá is silent too. We have nicknamed it ‘The Silent Hood’ as it produces incredibly low noise. You might want to check the airflow monitor to guess that it is really functioning.
Lab-grade hardware – screws, hinges, handles
Teflon coated airfoil
Chemical resistant liner
PP Cabinets for acid storage
360 Degree Protection
A research lab is always prone to accidents. Be it a chemical splash or a fire in an overnight reaction, a fume hood must be equipped to handle these emergencies. That’s why EKá is armed with numerous safety features.
It is fortified with a fireproof inner liner, failsafe devices for sash, a SmartSash system, built-in fire extinguishers and a static earthing arrangement.
- Emergency stop button
- Advanced Full Display Airflow Monitor
- Strong timing belt & Double counterweight
- Splashproof sockets
- Cable entry port
- Sash height sticker
- Sash stopper at 450mm
- Fire retardant inner liner
- Ventilated chemical storage cabinets
- Built-in Fire extinguisher
- Static earthing
Reduce Energy Bills, Further!
The SmartSashTM is an intelligent system that detects human presence. It sets the sash at a safe working height when it detects an operator and closes the sash if it detects no operator present for over 3 minutes. The automated closure of the sash ensures that the minimum amount of conditioned air is wasted in the lab. tI gives you the maximum benefit of the VAV airflow system.
- Smartsash for enhanced safety
- Footswitch option to raise the sash automatically
- Laser sensor to object detection below the sash
- Temperature indicator controller & pH meter
- Measurement of average face velocity
- VAV Face Velocity Control Test
- VAV Response & Stability Tests
- Local Visualization Challenge and Large Volume Visualization Challenge (Smoketests)
- Tracer gas containment test
- Peripheral scan
- Sash Movement Containment Test
Easy and Quick Maintenance
- Cabinets on castors-for access to drain and other GDS lines
- Drain trap included to avoid choking of drain lines
- Gas spring operated top panel for easy access to: Tubelight, mechanical damper, utility end connections
- Fleyible hoses for all valves-no leakages
- Built-in space saving damper