Radioisotope – Fume Hood
These fume hoods are specially designed to create a safe environment when working with radioactive isotopes. Built on the skeleton of the Inventa model, the fume hood incorporates several design features that keep you safe.
- Stainless steel 304 lining and work surface that facilitate thorough cleaning to avoid radioactive material build up.
- Reinforced countertop to support lead bricks – work surface designed to support 90 kgs/psf up to a total weight of 450 kgs per hood.
- All seams welded, and ground smooth to eliminate build-up of radioactive materials.
- Stainless steel work surface welded to the lining, making the liner and work surface integral and water-tight.
- Option to have HEPA filter assembly connected in the exhaust ductwork.
- Suitable for: Radioactive material research
- Installation base: More than 200 installed all over India & abroad
- Special features: SS 304 liners, heavy load-bearing capacity (for lead bricks), HEPA filtration in the ductwork